Fill out the application form (it only takes one minute), and we’ll let you know within 1 working day if you’re successful.
How the Ambassador Programme Works
Once we’ve approved your application, you can start earning commission immediately using your unique referral link
You'll find everything you need in your Ambassador Portal to help you inspire owners to feed their doggos 100% natural supplements taddress those non-behavioural issues
Introduce your clients to Wagateur and give them your unique link, and they’ll receive an exclusive 30% discount on their first order!
We’ll reward you with a 10% commission from every sale, from every new customer you introduce, for as long as you’re a Wagateur ambassador
Perks of being a Wagateur Ambassador
Regular monthly income for ‘life’
- 10% commission on every sale from every new-to-Wagateur customer you introduce for as long as you’re a brand ambassador (whether they use your personalised link or not to buy!)
- Tiered commission – as your sales performance increases, your can earn higher commission rates
- Commission paid monthly, automatically
Everything you need to successfully introduce Wagateur products:
- Full marketing support –posters, flyers, dummy packages, social media images, email templates
- Guides on how to introduce our products and explain them to customers
Your Own Ambassador Portal
- Track your sales and commission
- Manage your account information
- Easy access to all marketing materials and downloads
- Named on our website’s searchable dog trainers affiliate list
- Link to your website or facebook page (or wherever you choose)
No cost to you
- All the above is provided FOC to the first 30 Dog Trainer Ambassadors
- After that, we'll be charging for posters and flyers - so get in quick!
Happy, grateful clients
- 30% discount on their first purchase using your link
- Our products work, relieving your client’s anxiety, and easing their dog’s non-behavioural issues
- Their dog will be less distracted and have better focus so they'll see better results from their training
No risk for your clients or their dogs
- “Happy or it’s free guarantee “ – we’ll refund their money, no questions asked and no returns, if they’re not happy with the results
- Every product is 100% natural with no risk of adverse reactions
- Free help and support to choose the right product and answer any questions or address concerns
- Visit our FAQs page to find answers to every question we've ever been asked about the programme
- Discover more here: Ambassador Programme FAQs
One of the main issues I deal with in 1-2-1s is over-aroused or overexcited dogs. These dogs quite often are so aroused that it is difficult to even talk to their owners, let alone start training the dogs.
I have had a few dogs in the last few weeks who have had no focus and I have had to offer the client a second appointment as we have been unable to work with the dog and after 20 minutes, we have had to abandon training. As I am not able to walk away from a dog/owner in need I am offering these sessions either at a hugely reduced rate or simply re-scheduling their appointment.
It’s really important for me as a brand ambassador to offer products that I can recommend without fear that it is a gimmick and that it is a natural product. (Also the cash from the lifetime commission is rather inviting!)
My own dog is on Canine Gold and has been for the last year with great results, and I’ve just started my English Springer on Scaredy Paws. And since the start of summer, I have seen more dogs that are scratching and finding it hard to focus due to potential allergies, such as environmental conditions. I’ve introduced a few clients to Wagateur products in the last month since becoming an ambassador. It’s still early days, but I have seen a noticeable difference in behaviour in all the dogs using the products.
I’ve found the system easy to set up and use, and love getting the emails telling me that someone has bought. The new flyer to give to customers arrived last week and it’s a great support as it has my personal link printed on it. The two customers I gave it to both used the link to buy on the same day!
If you look up Wagateur in the dictionary, you'll see a Wagateur is 'an expert or connoisseur of dog happiness’. Ok, full disclosure, it's not in the official dictionary just yet but it encompasses everything we stand for
We have four principles that guide everything we do: The animal’s health and well-being come first; Always 100% natural ingredients – no chemicals, ever; Be kind to the planet; Help each other be great
And we're pretty fussy about who we let join us: you need to be kind and caring, helpful, have fun and enjoy life, and be determined. But, above all, you gotta be an animal lover!
We make a range of 100% natural, supplements that help with most of the non-behavioural conditions that can distract dogs and hinder effective training.
Things like: nervousness, anxiousness, or over-arousal; irritated skin or itchy coats; scooty bums; stiff and sore joints; or upset tummies.
Visit our FAQs page to find out everything you need to know about our Dog Trainer Ambassador programme.